DIFFICULTY: CONFIDENT BEGINNER
SIZE: XS - L
Our Sensuously Seductive Cara Shirt:
If you’re looking for an instantly sensuous garment that can be worn wherever, whenever – then you won’t go wrong with this stunningly seductive Cara Shirt. If you’re out and about, you can take advantage of sand-washed silks for that extra cool feeling (as in the sample image). You can even make it in satin for stylish evening wear, or lightweight cotton to keep you covered at the beach!
- No fastenings whatsoever
- A classic shirt style collar and collar stand
- A great set of turn up cuffs featuring a button and over-arm tab to hold them in place
- Saddle-shoulder batwing sleeves
- A slouched cross-over shirt
- A single piece for the right shirt front, which is twisted back on itself to create the left
(Based on largest size)
- Fabric: 190cm/ 75”
- Interfacing: 45cm/ 18”
This sewing pattern is ideal for intermediate sewers – especially if you’re keen to improve your skills by using several advanced technical processes! As briefly mentioned above – the shirt is formed from a single piece of fabric, that is folded and twisted back on itself to form the second half (refer to the diagram for clarification). You may want to pick a material that possesses the same finish on both sides, as the fold-back process will expose the underside.
This pattern is only available as a downloadable PDF pattern. To learn more about PDF patterns click here..