£8.00 GBP £10.00 GBP
SIZE UK 4 - 16 (EUR 32 - 44 / US 0 - 12)
Our Appealingly Iconic Fari Coat:
Pulling off an iconic aesthetic has never been easier than with the Fari coat! Featuring an off-the-shoulder design, chunky sleeves, deep pockets and a collar that reaches chin-height; this pattern takes the concept of stylish simplicity to a whole new level. The sample has been constructed using silk habotai lining and mid-weight wool, and is ideal for year round use!
- An enveloping, long-line coat with inner lining
- A stylish Mandarin-inspired collar that utilises a single button for fastening
- An elegant outer trim around the edge of the coat, measuring 2.5cm in depth
- A buttoned strap, fine cuffs, and raglan sleeves featuring pleat detail
- Large-fill pockets with deep trim
(Based on largest size)
- Fabric: 260cm/ 103”
- Fusible interfacing: 150cm/ 69”
- Lining: 180cm/ 71”
- 3 buttons to match your chosen colour, measuring 1.5cm/ ½ inch in diameter
With minimal intricate work required, this pattern is perfect for intermediate and advanced sewers. That doesn’t rule novice sewers out though – especially if you’re keen to improve your sewing skills. For the best results, we’d recommend constructing the stylish cocoon shape by using a heavy-thick wool, but you can switch this wool out to a lightweight alternative as we’ve done with our sample; particularly if you’re planning on wearing the coat during summer evenings. The lightweight option will also act to enhance your silhouette and frame your body!
This pattern is only available as a downloadable PDF pattern. To learn more about PDF patterns click here.