£8.00 GBP £10.00 GBP
SIZE: UK 4 - 16 (EUR 32 - 44 / US 0 - 12)
The Elegantly Stunning Florence Playsuit
Perfectly representing the chic glam style of the 1920’s and featuring a dropped waist, boyish proportions and asymmetrical bib style top – the Florence Playsuit is by far one of the most appealing patterns in our portfolio. If you’re keen to promote the art-deco feeling of the 1920’s, then why not include a set of beading to complement the garment? If you prefer a more versatile outfit, then you won’t go wrong by using a sand-washed crepe or satin (as we’ve done in our sample)!
- A side seam on the waistband and shorts featuring an invisible zip
- The shorts comprise of circular pockets and pin-tuck detailing
- An elegant ruched waistband running horizontally
- Open, tabard-style upper construction, set into the waistband with circular base panelling
- A double layered yoke featuring slash neck and chevron
- 5cm asymmetric straps and button on the yoke
(Based on largest size)
- Fabric: 150cm/ 59”
- Fusible interfacing: 15cm/ 6”
- A single button measuring 1cm or 3/8” in diameter
- A single zip measuring 22cm/ 9”
If you’re an advanced sewer, then you’ll find this pattern incredibly easy to tackle. For intermediate sewers, then it’s a great opportunity to enhance your current skillset. We’d definitely recommend giving this garment a go, as the technical processes involved will definitely offer a great return! If you are a beginner or intermediate sewer, then we’d recommend minimising the technical processes involved, by making use of a soft cotton/non-shifting material to aid in construction.
This pattern is only available as a downloadable PDF pattern. To learn more about PDF patterns click here.