DIFFICULTY: ABSOLUTE BEGINNER
SIZE: UK 4 - 22 (EUR 32 - 50 / US 0 - 18)
VIEW INSTRUCTIONS & FINISHED GARMENT SIZES
Audrey Skirt – A Modern Contemporary Classic:
If there’s one thing that every wardrobe could benefit from, it’s a modernised take on a contemporary classic skirt. The Audrey skirt is the epitome of mood-wear, and features two front thigh splits with invisible zips to allow you to define the mood! The above sample is constructed using pastel pink linen.
- A classical knee-length fitted pencil skirt, complete with double thigh splits
- An external waistband for a unique style
- Invisible zip fastening at the centre back of the garment
- No need for darts thanks to four back skirt panels, and three on the front
- A turned up hem with no lining
(Based on the largest size)
- Fabric 148cm/ 59”
- Fusible interfacing: 113cm/ 45”
- 1 x 20cm/ 9” invisible zip
- 2 x 25cm/ 10” zip
This stunning skirt would suit a range of materials, and we’ve found that the best results occur when using stiff cotton or a lightweight wool. Be sure to make the most of pastel tones to enhance the femininity of the piece - there’s no reason why beginners couldn’t take advantage of the ease of creation!
This pattern is only available as a downloadable PDF pattern. To learn more about PDF patterns click here.