SIZE ONE SIZE FITS ALL
THE SUMPTUOUS COCOON COAT
A gorgeous coat that looks amazing as a robe. Construct it from a mid to light weight satin in a soft pink or floral print, to create a unique one of a kind piece. The Cocoon Coat features; turn back quilted lapels, a deep scooping back with long pleats that drape to floor and Art Deco inspired detailing in the form of stitched chevron panels.
The coat also comes in a smaller cropped version, which is less time consuming to make but just as lovely.
This coat is a great long term project!
- Pleated back to create volume from the shoulders down
- Scalloped sleeves with stitched chevron motif
- Fold back lapels with low split and stitching motif
- Bias bound trims
- Pockets (full length style only)
This coat can be made out of a variety of material types depending on what style or look you wish to achieve. We suggest using a medium weight satin, cotton or wool blend. Keep the material fine and light weight.
- Fabric: 150cm x 324cm (58" x 128") or 115cm x 416cm (44" x 163")
- Lining: 150cm x 152cm (58" x 60") or 115cm x 185cm (44" x 73")
- 1/2“ Bias binding: 6m
- Corset laces/ piping: 20m (optional)
This pattern is only available as a downloadable PDF pattern. To learn more about PDF patterns click here.